I've heard many a make-up maven rave about Blinc Kiss Me Mascara. So - I of course - had to give it a try. Now you all know i have Xtreme Eyelash Extensions (they are my pride and joy), so I was curious to see how they held up with my luxe lashes. Let me just say - PARTY FAIL.
This is the product description: Kiss Me Mascara is not an oil-based paint like most mascaras. It is a uniquely formulated mascara that forms tiny tubes around your lashes that will not smudge, run, clump, or flake and requires only water to remove.
Which is true it does all of the above - but I felt it was a little tug-happy on my faux faced eyes. I hate having to scrub off mascara and this was EXTREMELY hard to get off - the bitch does not budge. I prefer being able to swipe a make-up wipe and call it a night.
The product is supposed to be great for sensitive eye (it's carried in the dermatologist office at most hospitals) - but I don't recommended it if you've jumped on the trend wagon of lash extensions.
My favorite lash accessory right now:
Estee Lauder - More Than Mascara
For long, natural-looking lashes. Separates and defines lashes as it lengthens and locks in moisture to help prevent breakage. Special conditioners help lashes retain moisture, so they feel less dry, less brittle.
Comments