I'm an avid watcher of all things "Real Housewives". I don't care if you live on the Upper East Side or have fake boobs in Newport. I love you all. My new favorite is currently "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". They are all uber rich (no posers here) and uber beautiful. My new favorite is Kyle - ohhh mmm gee.
Her style is stunning. She has the most perfect hair. A perfect smile. Pore-less skin. Not to mention her relationship with her husband (who is strikingly handsome) and her children is something to look up to. She's Paris Hilton's aunt (in case you have been living under a rock - she's Kathy Hilton's sister). If I was out in BH I would definitely want Kyle on my shopping team. She always looks killer. Sometimes a little preppy, sometimes boho and a lot of sex sparkles.






all images via google images.
Her style is stunning. She has the most perfect hair. A perfect smile. Pore-less skin. Not to mention her relationship with her husband (who is strikingly handsome) and her children is something to look up to. She's Paris Hilton's aunt (in case you have been living under a rock - she's Kathy Hilton's sister). If I was out in BH I would definitely want Kyle on my shopping team. She always looks killer. Sometimes a little preppy, sometimes boho and a lot of sex sparkles.
all images via google images.
Comments