Skip to main content

September + October: In Photos











The last month (and almost a half) has gone by so quickly. Today marks five months since our wedding day. Where did the time go? Above are a few snapshots from my adventures: I turned 28, we went up to Clam Lake with a bunch of friends for Labor Day, I've developed a rather large obsession with rose, Adam and I celebrated Oktoberfest with an outdoor beer tasting in Rochester, Henry Ann keeps growing, I went to see Rent with my gorgeous girlfriends, snapped a few outfit selfies along the way,  and I tried to make my office a little less gray against the gray carpet, blinds and cabinets.

Right now I'm on a flight to Phoenix with A. One of my dear friends from college is marrying the love of her life, also a college friend, and I can't wait to celebrate such a beautiful couple and see so many faces I've missed so much! This is our last wedding of the season, it's been so fun I don't want it to end. I know this weekend will be a walk down memory lane with all of my Arizona partners in crime  - watch out Scottsdale!!! 

xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!