Skip to main content

It's little.








Lately, life has been about the little things. I find myself being content with a good book and glass of wine. I also am extremely homesick for my three best friends - a good thing! Gals like that are hard to find and the definition of "once in a lifetime" friendships.

The little things:
 Kaela and I share a love of Taylor Swift (call us basic - we still have better style). Only kidding, but when I was in a crunch for some sustenance and Swifty showed up on my Diet Coke I knew KB was the only one who would appreciate it...especially since our texting spree about how great "1989" is the night before.

Our front hallway was SO colorful. I wanted neutral and I wanted gold. It looks a bit different as opposed to the pic above, I added two more Kate Spade white vases. To shake things up I added several new pieces: a rug, antler photo, and gold accent "spike thing" for under $50. Happy happy me! 

I know I'm vain, but I am also so much more. Intelligent, savvy, outgoing, outspoken, honest, fair, hardworking and a list of things people don't resonate with fashion and "pretty" things. I like my outfit selfies. I love sharing them. I adore that I can show girls you don't have to spend a fortune on what you wear. That Old Navy can look just as chic as Vince {I own many pieces from both and let it be known: huge difference in price, subtle difference in style}. 

My lastest obsession, thank you Carly, is a crusade for a white wine emoji. Developers: get it together. While you're at it Veuve called, they want an emoji too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!