Skip to main content

It's not about the price tag.



I'm a firm believer in the notion that's it's NOT about the price, but how you wear it. I wore this lovely little number to a dear friend's BBQ. I was comfortable, felt confident and spent the night enjoying an awesome bottle of Pinot Grigio, amazing food and even better company.

Shoes // Old Nacy Jeans // Old Navy Rockstar (try them on - I swear you will love them) Top // Lillian's 


However, I am not opposed to spending $27 on Nars Lipstick. This color is Heat Wave and I'm a die hard fan girl. My little gem of a necklace is from Francesca's. 


Not the greatest photo, but I was pulling clothes for the #styleontheplaza look book and I started going crazy over this coat. I didn't want to look at the price tag - I was expecting it to cost $300+. Let's just say I did a victory dance, $99 my friends! Expect to see it this fall (on my person)! 


A casual Friday look from work. Blouse is from h&m and jeans are Mother. I also love my Cate Katan necklace. Make sure to check her out on Etsy! 

Comments

Fash Boulevard said…
In love with that lip color. It looks amazing on you!
I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post... http://www.fashboulevard.com/
Unknown said…
You're the sweetest! Thank you so much!!! Adore your blog! XX m

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!