Skip to main content

{miracle in a bottle} INSTANT FIRMx

Close this window

One of the perks of my job is getting to try out new products. At 25 I'm a little young for this product, but I wanted to see if I could notice a difference on my skin. This Peter Thomas Roth product is one of the more affordable in his line of care, the small tube retails at $35, not bad for shaving years off your face. It's essentially deemed a miracle product or "botox in a bottle". The potion tightens your whole entire face and diminishes the look of pores.The only downside it adds 3-7 minutes of prep time to your makeup routine. You apply the serum liberally over your face, I do my jawline as well, and let it tighten. Then remove excess product with a damp cloth. While I don't have wrinkles like crows feet and I can barely move my forehead on a regular basis, I did notice that my jawline appeared more defined and my pores were nearly invisible. You can even use this product as a mask for dramatic results or mix with your daily moisturizer to simplify your regime. It leaves your skin look firm and smooth - what girl doesn't want that?


Get it at About Face in Rochester, MN! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!