Skip to main content

yes to blueberries.

I must have a giant dollar sign on my forehead. Every time I walk into Walgreens and enter the aisle that harbors all things 'face' a lovely sales associate finds me. I know I don't look clueless considering I usually never leave the house without makeup on. This week's mission was to get a tooth brush. I fully admit I am "that girl" that always travels, packs everything but a toothbrush. Then I remembered I needed makeup remover wipes. This is wear a lovely saleswoman found me in need of her assistance.

"What can I help you find honey?"
"Oh...I just need makeup remover wipes. I basically tried them all, so just trying to decide."
"Oh sweetie! Well these are good...and these...and OH THESE. Dr. OZ just recommended them and if you buy $10 worth you get $3 off!"
"So they smell like blueberries?"
"YES! They are amazing my 90 year-old cousin can't live without them!"
"Oh perfect and antioxidants - love those. Gotta start young with wrinkle prevention."
"How old are you? No more than 20!!"
"Actually 24. How old are you?"

Obviously, I bought the wipes and ended up spending $37. The wipes seem great so far. When I opened the package I was notified that I should be expecting compliments because my skin will be glowing and look so good (we can only hope). I took home the cucumber wipes too.

Comments

Maggie said…
I have the cucumber wipes and they definitely smell like cucumbers! I'll have to try the blueberry ones!! And my fave part about them is that cute little message they put over the opening!

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!