Skip to main content

Bachelor Botch.

1299677148_840-290.jpg


I’m one of those girls. I like to know how the story pans out before I actually have to read it, or in this case watch it. I’ve followed “The Bachelor” closely all season. Emily, the beautiful blonde, is charming  and sweet. She has amazing style and has overcome what I could never imaging happening (losing “the one”).  After each episode I find myself flocking to http://www.possessionista.com to get the details on what each lady was wearing. And then when I heard about http://realitysteve.com/ there was no hope for me. I had to know who won – it wasn’t an option of selfcontrol – I really had no choice. Once I knew who was walking away with two carats of perfect diamond I found myself analyzing the relationship – and Steve’s prediction seemed…so…WRONG. Turns out dude was, in fact, WRONG! I won’t spoil the details – I know of few of you lasses will also click the link above, because you just can’t wait! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!