Skip to main content

earrings galore!


(Note I changed the photo - it looked like I had a stache in the previous one. NOT CUTE).Just finished my workout, but I wanted to show you all my GORGEOUS new earrings from MomentusNY. I'm so obsessed with them I even wore them to the gym (Dumb. I know)! Ivy is so sweet. She even included a little surprise for me in my package! 
edgy skull stud earrings sterling silver post

SHE SENT ME THE SKULLY EARRINGS AS A PRESSIE!!! I adore them! And can't wait to pair them with all the girlie things in my closer! Perfect with nautical stripes or a floral mini? I think yes! 

Ivy also included a handwritten note that confirmed why I love passionate business owners - THEY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK AND IN THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPINESS! Ivy - if you stumble upon this - you totally made my day (my week!) and I can't wait to order more form your store!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!