Skip to main content

Chicly big ears.

I'm going through a phase right now. It's a phase where my diamond studs no longer feel BIG enough. So, I've resorted to wearing my costume jewelry as my every day staples to satisfy my sartorial senses. I thought I'd preach what I've been practicing and send some beautiful styles your way via etsy. 
 10mm shell base pearl stud earrings with fancy gold prong setting

MomentusNY - Don't you love the extra fancy prong setting? Oh and maybe the price too: $28! These are definitely in my budget and my realm of style.

oversized bow earrings - sterling silver handmade studs

Lola & Cash - Simple, cute and quirky. Plus how cute is that weenie dog with the beret!? $45 babes!

Retro Emerald Cut Flower Earrings

Whatthefunk - Flowers. Emerald cut. Spring loveliness! And they're $10.99 - ohhh yay!

Big pearl twist silver plated Stud Earrings

qpshop - In the mood for a little Chanel? At $13.00 you'll get Coco's look without the price!

Big 10mm sunflower freshwater pearl stud earrings

MomentusNY - Is officially a new obsession! Do you die? I need everything from this etsy shop! $33 - wow!

Below are some more favorites from MomentusNY I'm already thinking of ways to justifying buying them ALL and how I can use all of the design range to class and funk up my outfits. I mean even the skulls look chic in their shiny finish and crystal eyes! I'm so impressed, especially since easy to wear studs that are of substance and quality usually cost and arm and a leg. Totally drooling! I'll update you on my order!

gold oyster shell or flower petals earrings with freshwater pearlsedgy skull stud earrings sterling silver postsilver sunflower earrings with freshwater pearls

Comments

I love huge studs, they are all I wear. My favorite pair is from Kate Spade. They are perfect with everything and believe it or not they were only $38! Here is the link in case you're interested: http://www.katespade.com/designer-jewelry/designer-earrings/gumdrops-stud-2/WBRU0864,default,pd.html?dwvar_WBRU0864_color=650&start=11&cgid=jewelry-earrings. :)
Unknown said…
SUPER CUTE! Thank's for the heads up Morgan! I love all the color options (kind of in love with the blue).

x

m

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!