Skip to main content

celeb sightings via kirbie.

Beacher's madhouseI love Hollywood, celebrities, fashion and the like; however, I live in a small Mid-Western town which provides me with little of the above. When I make my vacations to NYC or LA I rarely see anyone of note. Except for that that I'm shouted "Look there's Turtle and Jamie in the white Range Rover!" - they looked pissed, it made my night! Leaving my house I saw Stacie Keibler get chased by the paps and that's about it. There is one lady I live vicariously through. My favorite posts are often when she lists her celeb sightings, she's a normal girl from Texas making a go of the real world in LA - but she gets to see celebrities all the time. I'm bragging for her because I think it's totally friggin' awesome (disclaimer: Kirbie is not a douchetard for sharing this stuff. Obviously most of us what to indulge in it. And if you don't - then don't read it?) 

Here's a clip:

"...When we got there, we landed at a table with Hayden Panetierre, Vanessa Hudgens (coming from the Sucker Punch premiere) and Dane Cook.  And then, out of nowhere, Jon Hamm appeared. 


Anyway, in between flying midget bartenders, contortionists and dance routines to a mash up of "Party Like a Rock Star" and "The Oompa Loompa Song," we decided to bail and ended up in some hotel suite with Paris and Nicky Hilton, Kelly Osbourne (who was dressed up as Snow White for the opening), David Arquette and Dane Cook.  I was sitting in a chair observing this with a new friend 
when we both wondered, "What are we doing here?"  I felt like a fly on the wall..."


Read the rest of Kirbie's post HERE.


Totally just a normal (and insanely pretty) girl looking in! I don't know if I would have been so composed. I probably would have been extremely nervous and anxious and would have had to leave due to all the pretty and rich people around me (not that any of that matters in Hollywood...). I mean Hollywood seems so small for all the celebrities that there are! Who even know Paris and Dane were friends? It's like high school - but 
with fake boobs, fake hair and $900 shoes. AMEN! 


note: all writing in italics is from http://www.kirbiegoestohollywood.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!