Skip to main content

Weekend Break.

fuzzy. thanks iphone. adam & yours truly. 
After one of the weirdest weekends I've ever had le beau and I are headed back to La Crosse. I'm spending the commute trying to beat Angry Birds and catching up on celebrity gossip via my many devote iPhone apps.
Adams driving and after a morning of popcorn sized hail I'm not jumping at taking the wheel.
I'm not quite ready, nor am I sure I ever will be, ready to share what took place this weekend. All I have to say is being dead-sober around ridiculous drunks is my idea of nails on a chalk board. God friggin bless my amazing parents that can laugh off anything - including a projectile vomit covered upstairs.
Tomorrow starts a new week. And cheers to that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!