Skip to main content

happy tan to you!



FREE Mystic Tan - you heard it right! Click on the link and print off the coupon (I think it might only be food for those who have never tried a spray tan or have no gotten one in the last 12 months).

Thanks to http://secretsunlax.com/ for the heads up on their facebook page!

I love the look of a tan and find that it boots my confidence and makes my legs look more toned and my abs seem more defined. I usually try to spray at night, after I've exfoliated in the shower. Then I go to sleep in an old long sleeve shirt and sweat pants. Make sure to use a pillow case that isn't white - if you sweat at all during your sleep it will rub off on the cotton (don't worry this is normal). When you wake up in the morning rinse off  in the shower and voila - paradise perfect!

If you've never gotten a spray tan before the new Mystic Tan booths have a voice that walks you through the step-by-step process. Most salons also have a video that you can watch - I'm a pro now, but if you're concerned don't be afraid to ask!

Comments

Morgan Laske said…
I'm so excited to try it! I'm headed to Charleston in a couple of weeks and thought I should go before my trip. Now I have no reason not to! Thanks for the b-day wishes :)
Unknown said…
Mystic tans are definitely the best! Try to find a salon with an updated booth (they all work the same, but I like the new ones; which are much are high-tech). Hope your birthday was fabulous! x m

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!