Skip to main content

Loved on Lashes.


I'm so excited to get to work with Brilliant Bodywork and Xtreme Lashes tomorrow morning to give you a first hand account of what it's like for me to get eyelash extensions. It's a fabulous process! However, if it doesn't fit into your budget or schedule this article above from Real Simple Magazine suggests trying Kiss Ever EZ Lashes. I prefer the Xtreme Lashes process because of how easy it is on my eyes and lashes. I've found that sometimes if I use too much glue on a strip of faux lashes someone my real lashes can get attached and I accidentally  yank them out! Stay tuned for my blog post! Note: you will see me without eye makeup on which might be a little scary!!! 

If you live in the Coulee Region you need to stop by Brilliant Bodywork to get your lashes loved on! Perfect for summer, because you have no need for mascara (or even eyeliner)! I can't wait to share one of my favorite experiences with you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!