Skip to main content

Smitten with Dani Notes.

dani notes stationery

My person initials: Molly McKerihan Dixon



daninotes

I could not be more excited for my new iPhone case. I can picture myself walking down the bustling streets of Rochester, pulling it out on sidewalk cafes and be stopped mid-sentence while browsing my favorite boutiques - because this iPhone case is quite the conversation starter. It's preppy, regal, modern, elegant and just the kind of thing I'd always wished existed. Thankfully to the beautiful Dani of daninotes.com this stunning, personalized case can be yours for $55. If you're smart you'll put in your order at the Dani Notes shop ASAP. Down the road, when Adam and I head to the chapel, I want my 'china' to be Dani Note's Plates. Everything is so cheerful, bright and just makes me want to sip lemonade and hum Glee songs - I'm that in love. OR if you have a baby on the way (or a friend, or relative) there are perfect gifts and announcements cards - even the most darling return address labels. AND cupcake toppers, Dani has thought of everything to make your life a little more prep-perfect. 

I'm smitten. So so so smitten. 


Find more beauty after the jump.




A perfect pressie for your favorite couple:

"These melamine platter make the BEST gifts. They are 14" x 10".  The perfect size. I am happy to personalize them with anything you could dream up. School colors, wedding colors, designs to match your house, boat or vacation home. Teachers and bridesmaids LOVE these too."


I mean can you imagine a more perfect accessory?


I'm going to leave my iPhone case in only the chicest of places - tres chic above with a yellow flower.


Well at least you know who will be doing my: save the dates, wedding invites, Christmas cards, thank you notes, Valentines Day cards...and possibly even New Years, Halloween, and 4th of July. I'm that obsessed. I just love the aesthetic of everything!


Any color your little heart desires. I want everyone in my life to have one of these! I even went so far as to tell a friend that is getting married next July, "You need an iPhone so I can get you one of these amazing cases with your new initials." - Even though I meant it, I totally just wanted to brag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!