Skip to main content

laughing lately.




  1. I came home today and lunch and Adam was making a spreadsheet, on Excel, of dogs. The pros and cons of each breed.
  2. I then came home after work and saw that one of our front windows had blown off, shattered, and a lovely black paper bag was acting a shield.
  3. I witnessed a light pole (around 30 ft. +) blow over into oncoming traffic outside of my office. I hate wind.
  4. I realized my full on hatred for acrylic nails and adult women that wear their hair in pigtails.
  5. Adam found the puppy of my dreams. An Aussiedoodle; however, we aren't getting a puppy until there is a ring on my finger and a house with mortgage payments. (He just informed me they come in miniature sizes, but said I can't get one). 
  6. Adam is being bossy about dogs. Even though he is lazy and I will end up doing everything. He will just love them and fatten them up.
  7. I tried going on a walk. I walked for 20 minutes and realized how bored I was with myself, alone in nature, even though Adele was playing. I also ran from a flock of geese and two young lads on bicycles.
  8. Everyone looks better tan.
  9. I found a swimsuit top that my lovely mother is buying me. It's hard being a girl. 
  10. Advice: don't walk for an hour in flip flops. You would think working out everyday would callus my feet, um no...I'm currently sporting a torture chamber below my left big toe. 
  11. I saw an old man fall off his scooter last week. He hit a curb and fell into traffic. I screamed and drove my car down the wrong side of the street. He was drunk and didn't appreciate my concern.

My life has been pretty funny lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!