Skip to main content

My new project: ILYBWABF

Boyfriend…husband…either way Miss Rimes (now Mrs. Cibrian) I liked you better when you were a loyal country singing wife, and not husband thieving minx. 
LeAnn Rimes has turned into a shell, literally, of her former self. Emaciated, faux chest and revealing wardrobe(a’la Cibrian’s Ex-wife).


I had this idea a couple of days ago. It wasn't a mean idea, just something I had noticed welling up in me. There are certain girls that are tolerable with a boyfriend; however, when they are dumped/duped/lied to/cheated on by their significant others they leech on to the closet thing resembling a possible suitor. Regardless of his wife/girlfriend/homosexuality they flirt and fuss (attempt to) work their way into his heart (pants).

So....then I birthed this: I Liked You Better With A Boyfriend

Obviously...I'm not mean enough to post quips about girls I know. Frankly, I don't really have this boy thieving problem with Adam, but I have in past. High School and College girls...woof...can be ruthless. I'm going to stick to celebrities, socialites and royalty (possibly government officials) oh and reality stars.

I only have two posts up: LeAnn Rimes and Blake Lively.

If you can think of anyone (famous) that you'd like to see shoot me an e-mail. I'm looking forward to letting my snarky and sarcastic side speak in another outlet.

Comments

siddman said…
Usually women tend to do this more: http://www.watchstandupcomedy.com/famous-routines/chris-rock-wome-hate-women

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!