Skip to main content

woooooeeeeee sllllow down.

Tumblr_ldasimgnyh1qf75oqo1_500_large

I've loved the quote "just try and ruin my day" ever since I've heart it. We all let the little things stress us out. What do you get him for Christmas? Is the donut I just ate already showing up in my left thigh? Would my eyes look better with some botox? Did I really just drop my Blackberry and leave it in that icy parking lot?

Well today my day as going fine. I woke up it was -12 degrees (with a -28 windchill). I moseyed over to work. Did some catching up and popped out the door to a meeting. Then the good streak ended. My 'oil pressure' light went on. I call good ol' dad who says I need an oil change ASAP. FYI - no one has taught me about oil changes and rotating tires. I called/went to six body shops, dudes driving to clients is part of my job, no one could get me into next week.

By this time I'm freaking out and head over to a dealership. and blah blah blaahhh. They tell me my engine is dunzo. End of the story - I now have to buy myself a new car - not really what I wanted my bonus money to go towards.

Moral of the story: I'M A REAL ADULT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!