Skip to main content

congrats linds!!!!!

September 2007

When I got a text with "Guess who's next!?" and a picture of a stunning engagement ring I was blown away. We are only 23 or 24, but when you know you know!

One of my college roomies Lindsey is ENGAGED!!!!! There were eight of us that were best friends two down (Cori & Linds) six more to go! It's going to be crazy to see the order we all get married in. So happy for you, you beautiful girl! I want to share the ring with you - it's friggin' amazing - but obviously want to respect linds' bridal bliss! I've yet to meet her hubby to be, but I can't wait to be at her wedding. I know exactly what it will be: over the top, glitzy glamor, sparkles and rhinestones and shiny! So thrilled that my ladies are finding the loves of their lives. Andrea sent me a card today wishing me a Merry Christmas and telling me she's so happy that I've found a special boy to share my life with. I want that for all of my ladies - because they deserve ONLY the best. My friends are beautiful!!!! 

so blessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!