Skip to main content

Sugar Sugar ohhhh honey honey.

On one of my usual quick runs into Walgreens (to the cosmetic department of course) I met the most lovely employee. She insisted I needed 10 samples of Burt's Bees new sugar scrub. She was right. My pore are ridiculous. I would show you a picture, but they are little tiny little ant holes. My makeup keeps sinking in no matter how much silicone based primer I put on. My Xtreme Lashes fairy godmother at Brilliant Bodywork in Onalaska, WI suggested I try microdermabrasian. I've had chemical peels and many a facial at the plastic surgeons (JUST a facial - the center on Port Washington Rd. had the best aesthetician - medically licensed that is)! I don't think this scrub is meant for your face - and it's ALL NATURAL - so I figured I would give it a go. My pores are clean, my skin is smooth and my cheeks have their rosy glow back. I definitely recommend this product and at $13 you don't have too much to risk except for stunning skin! Oh...and it smells good enough to eat. 

Cranberry & Pomegranate Sugar Scrub

Scrub your way to smoother skin.  100% NATURAL

How it Works

This luxurous body scrub gently exfoliates to leave skin silky and soft. A deliciously sweet blend of cranberry seeds and pomegranate oil combine with natural sugar crystals and shea butter to gently polish and condition skin leaving it feeling healthy, smooth and glowing, naturally.

How to Use It

Apply scrub to dry or wet skin and rub in a circular motion, then rinse. Rinse thoroughly.
Pomegranate Oil

Featured Ingredient

Pomegranate Oil — Pomegranate fruit oil (punica granatum), from the tree Punica granatum, contains several polyphenols and anthocyanidins (pigment that gives certain fruits their dark red colors), which are high in antioxidants

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!