Skip to main content

working out clothes. HELP!!!!!












Is it just me or is it extremely hard to find stylish and functional workout clothes without breaking the budget? I love all of the expensive brands, but can't justify spending $108 on yoga pants that will get me checked out my the creepsters in the La Crosse YMCA.









BUT...

I work out with Adam nearly everyday and still like to look cute. I've tried Target (which is still sort of expensive for the quality you get) and T.J. Maxx and I can't find anything I like.My mommy (thanks mom!) bought me yoga pants from Target that have held up pretty well - they also make them in talls - so I can get Small/Tall so they are right and tight! I also love my nike an addidas capirs - but can't seem to find new ones that aren't priced super high.

The Nike Pro gear seems to be garnering a following and Zappos.com has a great selection - not to mention FREE overnight delivery. Yes, it shows up on your doorstep usually in 18 hours!


 The only thing I like to shell out for is a great pair of feather weight nikes so I can get my workout on in style and comfort. AT only $85 the Nike Free Run's are a bit of a steal and the most comfortable shoe I've ever worked out in. Zappos.com has a great selection - they are pictured above. Note: mine are the same color but LIME green - and kick ass!




Does anyone have a website that they have lucked out on? Or is it just a matter of the constant search?

email me! molly.m.dixon@gmail.com

xoxo

All images via www.zappos.com - black items are $25 and the pink leggings - which I will own in a mater of minutes are $35 - I guess I sort of answered my own question - BUT I STILL WANT SUGGESTIONS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!