Skip to main content

boot wearing.



I'm in love with this Valentino bag. I can see it blowing either Gossip Girl way being a Blair or Serena. Dressing it up with a sleek black sheath for work and mussing it up with over the knee boots, dark denim, and a men's over-sized shirt.



I also love how amazing my style icon Rachel Zoe has been looking lately. She's really bringing her all with her hair and makeup - and is shying away from her usual bells in favor of leg baring skirts and over the knee tranny boots. She's beautiful.


I need these Aldo shoes. However I still can't commit to wearing tights with open toes...just yet. I see so many women doing it so well, but I'm not sure I can work it out!


These Aldo boots are really doing it for me. BUT I wish the body was suede and NOT fabric. Looks like a football jersey.


I'm not head over heels, but a good play it safe option.

Orro

Nine West basically sucks this season. I'm guessing my boots will be coming from Ann Taylor and Rachel Roy. Last years (green!) Hunters, my riding boots from five years ago, and my Ann Taylor (the most luxe leather) are holding up in perfect condition.

loooove.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!