Skip to main content

Cheap and Chic. New jewelry finds for $4!!!


Fine. If you're going to make me say it I will, "I can be a brat when it comes to mall stores," there are we happy now? Generally when I leave my preconceived label obsessiveness behind, I find some pretty great stuff. Enter my trip to Rochester, MN's mall last night. I need retail therapy and some "party shades" for an upcoming weekend in the Wisconsin Dells. Twenty friends, one cabin, lots of beer = no way I'm taking the three-digit-costing shades. I wandered into Charlotte Russe. I looked through their striped neon t-shirts, open weave dolman tops and then found my while to every girls weakness - the jewelry section. Can we talk about this for a second? Earrings were get two pairs for $8 (and they were cute). That turquoise ring above - $4! And I'm obsessed with that tribal and feather necklace. All of the necklaces are under $10 and the earrings top out at $4.50.

Let's take our noses down from being in the air and appreciate it for what it is: trendy jewelry that is DIRT cheap. I love it!

Find some steals for yourself here: Charlotte Russe Jewelry




I picked these up there! Perfect for the last month of summer - especially for $4!

Comments

Mad For Fashion said…
Great finds and fabulous pieces. This is what you call a BARGAIN!

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!