Skip to main content

Bred to be Epic.

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'll start off by saying I'm picky about my jeans. I'm all leg, so finding jeans that fit and flattering is a challenge. So, when I got the opportunity to check out  Express jeans I couldn't really say no. It's no secret that finding the perfect pair of women's jeans isn't just a daunting task to me, but to most of you out there!
I was surprised to find that Express really had something for everyone. I personally love "jeggings" and right now can't wait to finish off my summer in my white pair. Wide leg jeans are this season's MUST HAVE. Channeling the 70's has never been so easy with all the options you have to choose from at express. Well Lucky YOU! I'll let you in on a secret The Express giveaway! Click the link to enter to win one of 50 free pairs!!!  These denim essentials will not let you down!
Trust me they made my tush look wonderful!
I have been IN LOVE with J Brand's red skinny jeans, but don't really want to pay over $200 for a trend. This is where Express jeans comes in handy! The jeans are at a price point where you don't have to limit yourself to one style. Every girl can afford to pick up 2-3 pairs! What's not to love about that?
Below are some styles that Express currently has in store for fall. What's your favorite pair and why? Again with the red jeans - you can make them preppy, rocker, boho - or just just throw on a white t-shirt and look so put together. I love how versatile they are!
I'll personally reblog the best answer as to which pair is your favorite and why (hello and link back to your blog! free PR!). How would you style your favorite pair?

EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at ExpressZELDA JEAN LEGGING at Express












REROCK FLARE LEG EXTENDED TAB JEAN at Express
ZELDA MOTO JEAN LEGGING - EMBELLISHED at Express

Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!