Skip to main content

Shape.

LeAnn Rimes
LeAnn Rime's in Shape Magazine

I decided to change up my work out reading. I usually stick to a steady diet of Vogue, Elle, Glamour and US Weekly. Last week I picked up an old copy of "Shape" (Ellen was on the cover) and I really enjoyed it. It was on the magazine stand at my gym and I decided I should inform myself rather than drool over $2,700 boots. This week while picking up some nailpolish at Walgreens (I saved $25 this week by DOING MY OWN NAILS!!!!) I grabbed the Shape with LeAnn Rimes on the cover. The girl is ripped, but I'm sick of hearing about her love life and blah blah blah blah blah. Also, I find it a bit impractical to start whipping out boxing moves in the middle of the gym. Embarrassing? It's obviously worked for her (and her personal trainer - look at those abs!). 

While I love my fashion and gossip glossies I don't see the harm in reading about doing the body good. Things I learned: eat more vitamin E - spinach, avacado. Beets are really good for you. Pilates can make your abs killer in just three weeks. Doing 30 second springs produces more growth hormone which affects your muscles...somehow....I don't remember...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!