Skip to main content

little things.

Scottsdale. Speaker Phone. And my Loves. 

Being a lazy day and doing my laundry for six hours I've come up with a laundry (harr harr) list of some of the little things in life.


  • Ad not getting mad at me when I spilled my nail polish remover on the carpet
  • Two Butterfingers for $1.50
  • Buying new shampoo, face wash, nail polish, and dry shampoo
  • Trying to buy OCD vitamin D pills and realizing I would have to take 10 a day to match my prescription
  • The late night mac n' cheese pizza I had on Friday
  • Free drink tickets
  • Ad covering my ears in the middle of the night so I didn't have to listen the neighbors do the boom boom
  • Finding a knock-off pair of amazing shoes for half-price
  • Not getting a manicure for three weeks - that $75 saved!
  • Getting my Xtreme Lashes touched up for $31 
  • $31 going to breast cancer research
  • Lunching with my parents at my favorite place to eat Buzzard Billy's
  • Going on a double date to see the "Social Network"
  • My parents bringing my kitten Hadley to see me for the day!
  • "Friday Night Lights" marathons
  • "There is no such thing as a good looking mistress!" - Ad in response to the allegations that Brett Farve is worse than Tiger. I love him for saying that!
  • Having the greatest week at work. Super successful! Waiting is worth it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!