Skip to main content

Haute Holiday: CATE KATAN


As one of those girls that has everything she could possibly ever need - and more - I feel awful around Christmas time. I know that I'm a nightmare to shop for. On the bright side the gifts I ask for are rarely extravagant or ridiculous. Adam has done a great job the past few years, minus the whole gift card fiasco. Instead of focusing on big name brands, this year I thought it would be nice to throw a chic homegrown brand your way enter - CATE KATAN. Katy Chia, one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, makes the most beautiful baubles. They are delicate and made with such love and attention to detail that they would be any girls dream. I know what you're thinking, these necklaces must cost a fortune, and I know you're thinking over $100. They cost less than $100, less than $50, and for the most part less than $20. Which necklaces if your favorite? I'm currently obsessed with all things dainty, my friend Kelsey has currently ben rocking the double layered look above, and it is flawless. The back necklace is perfect for everyday wear - you can layer it - or it stands beautifully on its own. For my Wisco girls, the Wisconsin necklace is perfection. It would be a great gift from one of my little sister (Hi Emme! Hi Kate!). I'm partial to necklaces, but CATE KATAN also makes the most stunning earrings! Please stop by CATE KATAN on Etsy! Make sure to check out their Facebook page for updates on new styles - she is always adding beautiful pieces! 

The lovely Katy has a special offer for all of you beautiful souls when you purchase something from CATE KATAN make sure to enter MOLLY25 when you checkout for 25% OFF exclusively for Molly Dixon - The Blog readers! 








Comments

A La Femme said…
Really lovely pieces. I'm especially in love with the bar and coin duo.

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!