Skip to main content

Adam Loves Molly: Engagement Photos


Well, it was unexpected but the fiance had the BEST time having our engagement photos taken. It was a day I really worked myself up about. The hair, the makeup, the outfits, looking 'fat'; however, it ended up being a perfectly rainy day, with our perfectly adorable photographer. Kim, of Kim Thiel Photography, made us feel so at ease - admittedly we did need to have a cocktail or two to loosen up. I love how our photos turned out. In fact, I'm obsessed. I think they capture Adam and I perfectly and I'm happy with how we looked and LOVE how happy I feel when I look at these photos and think about that day...and all the days we have together! We're getting into crunch time - ahhh! Less thank 6 months. I had our Save the Dates designed tonight and even bought us a wedding domain name - adamlovesmolly.com (serious as a heart attack). I hope you enjoy our photos! Our hometown, Milwaukee, served as a beautiful backdrop! Thank you again Kim - I can't wait for you to capture our big day!!!!!




....more after the jump!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!