Skip to main content

Featured: Gwenyth Brand


I thought I would try and NOT turn this blog into all things wedding, but it turns out when something is consuming your life - it consumes your blog (sorry...not sorry). Right now I've got six months to go and it's crunch time in the gym, literally and figuratively. When I'm not doing yoga, pilates, barre or cardio, I'm tracking my calories like a psycho. I even punch in my daily glass of pinot grigio (don't judge - keeps the mind sharp).


 



A HUGE congrats to the team behind Gwenyth for reaching their Kickstarter campaign goal - watch the video above - truly remarkable! Being that this is fashion-y blog I'm not going to bore you with my eating habits and gym routine, but rather have a heart to heart with you about what you should be wearing in the gym. If you are anything like me a stop at the gym doesn't justify going home to shower just because you sweat ( a lot), there are still errands to run. You need your wine, Henry needs his dog food and the list goes on and on. A zip up is great to throw on for the walk from the car to class, but what about when you get into class - and I'm sorry I don't want anyone in Target seeing my tush in skintight spandex (even though it is cute).


Gwenyth has an amazing philosophy of bridging the gap between fashion and functionality. I am loving working out right now and I like to look good doing it. I'm not one those " oh mmmm geeee I hate people that try to look cute at the gym" it's not that I try, I just don't want to wear Adam's t-shirt from high school football.

Their Modern Classic tank isn't obviously sporty, it can make the transition seamlessly from class to the shopping cart. The best part, after I'm done with yoga or pilates it transitions to a tunic. Workout pants can tend to show every lump, bump and curve of your body. Mine is far from perfect, so I love having the ability to make it longer for more coverage.

 
     


Gwenyth is giving away one of their Modern Classic tanks on their Facebook page and soon they will be launching a 2.0 version which I am dying to try out!



        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!