Skip to main content

Put a Bow on It: Gina Made It







Per my previous post you may have noted that I put a pretty big emphasis on hair. It's true, a bad hair day throws off my game: I feel less confident in client meetings, I don't push myself as hard at the gym, and I usually feel like my outfit isn't on point. Oh to be a lady, right? Three weeks ago I switched up my hair game and got tape in extensions, they have been a heaven send {except for that four wefts fell out this week, after only three weeks...is that normal?}. With these new extensions I can wear my in beach waves, pin straight, and up in a top knot. Recently my top knot game was upped with a sweet care package from Gina Made It. If you grew up in the Mid-West like this little lady, but know you're a southern belle at heart, then Gina Made It has your pretty little name all over it. Beautiful headbands, monograms, and the sweetest top knot bows you've ever laid your pretty little doe eyes on. The lovely ladies at Gina Made It sent me a beautiful gold bun bow {see above} and the most perfect berry velvet headband {see below, dead center} to get me through fall and winter. Read the gorgeous Regina's story here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!