Skip to main content

Let's Talk About Teeth


You know how a bad hair day can totally ruin your outfit? Well a smile that doesn't sparkle can totally dull the beautiful person that you really are. Having healthy teeth is extremely important, you won't find me missing my six month check up at the dentist. I also love having a bright white and sparkling smile. I use bleaching agents from my dentist every three months, but on a daily basis using a fantastic toothbrush and toothpaste has been able to keep my chompers up to par. I also do not smoke or drink coffee {pat on the back}. When Oral-B sent me the Oral-B Deep Sweep 1000 Power Brush I was so excited to use it! Immediately after the first time using it I knew this was a product I couldn't live without. You know the how clean your teeth feel after the dentist? It was that kind of clean, but in the luxury of my own home. I've used a power brush in the past, but in the last few years haven't. It wasn't something I was concerned about and thought that my daily brushing routine worked just fine. With my wedding coming up next May and engagement photos in October having a healthy, happy, beautiful white smile is one the top of my list of must-haves. If you're looking to jump on the power brush bandwagon this is the brush for you: it's affordable, it's better than any I've ever tried, and it does the job of deep, deep, deep cleaning. 

Stay tuned for an update next week: I should mention that Oral-B didn't send me the charger! My battery is running low and I'm desperate to keep using my Deep Sweep 1000 Power Brush

This product was provided by Oral-B, no compensation was given. All opinions are my own and were not influenced by Oral-B or any other parties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!