Skip to main content

Emmy Awards 2013









A lot happened at the Emmys last night. A few that are of some meaning to me: Breaking Bad got robbed {Last night's episode - I can't even. I held my breath for 30% of it.}, Aaron Paul's wife is one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen {did you know they are only 25?}. They are so in love and as a sucker for love they are currently my favorite couple. I love the celebrity candids. I think a lot of the time we forget these are normal {just insanely good looking} people. 

On to the fashion:

I thought that Connie Britton's dress was awful. I adore her in Nashville and just thought "No. No. No. No. CURTAINS!!!!!" 

I would say the Huffington Post has a fairly accurate portrayal of the worst dressed celebrities. Again, poor Connie.


Per usual Us Weekly didn't totally nail it with the best dressed list! Who was your favorite? I thought Julia Louis-Dreyfus knocked it out of the park. I agree 100% with the Huffinton Posts picks, but Us Weekly overlapped and therefore and I can't trust whomever is their fashion 'guru'. Then again, opinion is simply opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!