Skip to main content

{give} an awful gift.


Have you ever gone to an ugly sweater party and you were the only loser that didn't dress up? Welcome to my world last year. Adam and I didn't dress up, and as you can imagine we were the ONLY ones! I usually have very little to say about what other people think, but this I was a bit embarrassed, especially since I take pride in my holiday outfits. This year, I planned ahead, and ordered this sweatshirt {about is the t-shirt option} on amazon {etsy} also has similar designs for sale! For $19 I plan on really getting into the Christmas spirit, but making it feel like ME. I plan on making it Molly-Esque with a faux furst vest, an arm full of my favorite bangles {tory burch, stella and dot, and j.crew - via ebay}, a GIANT statement necklace, and hunter boots! Adam won't give me my Christmas present early, but I am so eager to trot about town with my  new {orange} Tory Burch purse! BONUS: Saturday's party is a white elephant party! My co-worker didn't know what it was {LOVE YOU KATIE!} but it's where you bring an awful, and most of the time inappropriate gift! We have a huge pot luck and tons of the hosts homemade wine - I am so excited! 

A few ideas for your own white elephant party: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!