Skip to main content

Thursday's Thrills {loving}

1312248219439_f_large

I watched "Crazy Stupid Love" with my sister and Adam on Thanksgiving. The movie wasn't what I expected, but I adored it. Emma Stone makes my heart pitter-patter she is the 'every girl' and I totally want her to be my friend. Ryan Gosling is otherworldly. He's not conventionally good looking (in my opinion), but gosh darn it he is so charming. It's proof - a beautiful personality breeds a handsome man.

 

Adam did an 'eating challenge' over our time home for Thanksgiving. It consisted of 23 minutes: the biggest chicken x beef burger I've ever seen, six GHOST PEPPER buffalo wings, and fries soaked in said wing sauce. It was painful and ungodly to watch. Needless to say I felt his pain when he decided to give me a giant and ghost pepper sauced kiss after he was done (I have never felt such a sensation before)! It was quite the event. PLEASE NOTE: I do not know the men dressed in the garish shirts behind us. Reckless dress....so so so bad.

Tellingsomeoneyoulovethem-1_large


Say it often. But only when you mean it.




I'm incredibly lucky to have friends will killer music taste. I love Bon Iver + Kanye + Jay + Nicki. Naturally, this song is my new work out anthem. jammmmmmz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!