Skip to main content

{feature} eleanor kalle.


When I saw one of my most stylish girl friends recent photo uploads to Facebook, I thought she might have turned her good looks and charm into top-model status. She lives in NYC after all, the epicenter of the fashion gods and of the beautiful people. She was being photographed where some of the most interesting and beautiful accessories I've seen as of late. I was shocked to find out that her sister was the genius behind these designs - her little sister!

Eleanor Kalle pieces are chic chain wrapped scarves. I adore them and can't wait to order one from Carole's sister. Side note: we both grew up on the same street in Whitefish Bay, Sylvan, which I'm heading back to today! I'll never forget when her little sister got a Pucci scarf for her birthday, she must have been 14, I was so jealous.

Here are some of Amy's beautiful designs!

Comments

Maria Weber said…
Carole mazius?! I have something similar from the line Shantilly, but Carole's styling makes them look unique

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!