Skip to main content

{my lovely life}



I went to my very first NFL game on Sunday. I'm a born and bred Packer fan and was so excited when I heard my boyfriend's parents were giving us tickets as an early Christmas present! Packer fans are one of a kind and I had no idea the magical experience I was in for at Lambeau Field. So much energy and excitement and so much pride! We high fived random fans, took rumplemints shots out of snuck in plastic flasks, courtesy of the middle-aged men in front of us, and I become best friends with the 12 year-old boys sitting next to us!

It wasn't much for fashion: I wore two pairs of fleeced lined leggings, leather Uggs, TWO North Face down coats, a Packer hat (and Jersey), oh and my Foley + Corina Disco City bag. Dating a football fanatic has its perks! Adam and I had the best time with his brother and brother's friends! Can't wait to do it again! #gopackgo



Not a bad seat in the house!



So content! My hand and foot warmers were modern day miracles!


Eric (Adam's brother), Derek, Me, and Ad about to go in!




My AMAZING white elephant gift!



At our friends Matt & Emily's for their wonderful holiday party! #chevronobsessed



Adam's snowmen cookies! He found these on Stumble Upon and just had to make them! I did the decorating!




Out for drinks with our friends a few weeks ago (we love Sontes)! I had the best Gin Fizz.

Comments

Unknown said…
cute photos!

xx

www.livinggoldie.com
Merry Christmas! :)

I love Sontes, too! And Chesters! And Twigs!

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!