Skip to main content

Things I am in LUST with...



Home Sweet Home. Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin.


1. My parent really being on my @$$ about money. I needed a swift kick.

2. Realizing that I can't assume everything. There have to be good people out there somewhere.

3.I found a new love for this grocery store Fry's. I got enough groceries to last me over 2 weeks for $79.00. Including: wine, really nice cheese, fish, and my tofu nuggets.

4.2 liters of FRESCA for 79 cents!

5.Kathy Griffin...the woman says what I wish I could.

6.The show "Intervention". I have so much to be thankful for---no addiction, abuse, or awfulness.

7.Applying for jobs. I am addicted. I love seeing what is out there. And with the help of my good friends step mom I think I've gotten my resume and cover letter nearly perfect!

8.The 50% off sale on all sale items at Urban Outfitters (its over now suckas!)

9. Chilled vino. So good with ice cubes. My friend Sam forwarded me this amazing recipe, it was Chilean white wine with some sort of ice cream in it, coconut maybe. It looked delish!

10. Cleaning. New found love.

11. Meeting new and interesting people. I've met so many wonderful new people over the last week.

12. Pulling a "Britney". I cut my own hair today---it's never looked better! No more split ends!

13. My vintage Levi cutoffs that I made myself. Sexy, simple, and perfect for showing off my tan legs.

14.Weeds, Entourage, Hung, Nurse Jackie.

15.Being told I'm like a reality tv star.

16.BBM's, blue moon, monsoon season

17. Random concerts

18.The most amazing studded gladiator sandals form Urban---$10!

19.Red cups

20.THE YOUTH AND BEAUTY BRIGADE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!