Skip to main content

I've Got That Fashion Feeling

Obsession off the week:MOD:Models Off Duty
SASHA


LILY

DOUTZEN


ALLIE




ALEXA

Just walked into the computer lab at my apartment building, and much to my delicious delight my ASU E-mail, Facebook, and Twitter were all logged into. UM...WTF??? Looks like I forgot to sign out, yesterday was evil. But today I'm feeling fashion. Just because I got into my car and it read 111 degrees does not teeter this little lady from knowing whats important.


I went through my e-mails are found my old login for http://www.thefashionspot.com/, its a sem-exclusive web community about all things fashion. You fill out a questionaire and they get back to you deeming you worthty or what not. I was accepted, duh.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!