Skip to main content

Sugar Me Daddy....Yes You...I like your wrinkles...




We see it all the time: Carrie & Big, Hugh Hefner and his young ass biznatties, the guy at American Junkie whipping fat bills out of his pockets to make it rain for his sugar mamas. Dude looked about 50ish, and the girls were probably my age, around 22. They had moves like Beyonce (think strippers), and class like Courtney Love. I see underwear on a daily basis, there is no need for me to see yours in public, unless I ask...which I didn't.

I read this great quote on Julia Allison's website, "It’s easiest to be friendly when I’m happy but I forget sometimes that being friendly can make me happy": www.nonsociety.com, she is the mecca of what I one day hope to do. Have a website that is not only snarky, but brilliant, fun loving, and purposeful. However, I don't think I've reached that stage yet where I allow myself to pass judgement on others, before forgetting that they too, infact are passing judgement on me.

As much as I want to bite my tougne and tell these girls to go for it, I just didn't understand. This man is throwing money at them, while I've slaved away over text books for 4 years trying to do the same thing for myself. Only two words come to mind: DADDY ISSUES

If you would like to find a "Sugar Daddy" for yourself I found you some GREAT tools! YAY!

The Elite Sugardaddie.com

Get A Sugar Daddy

Sugar Daddy Online Dating


SugarDaddyForMe.com


Free Sugar Daddy Dating & Sugar Baby Personals


Who knows, maybe if I don't find a job I'll have to seek out some 60ish G-Pop with a gold Rolex to pay my insurance, and buy me yogurt and wine...the essentials you know. Only time will tell....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!