Skip to main content

Pretty Product: Radical Skincare




I'm about to blow your mind and introduce you to my newest product {look up}! Before we get started, here are the basics! As many {ok most of you} know I'm getting married in May. May 10th to be exact. This means I'm being extra attentive to my skin. My current regime is pretty standard, but I truly believe it's all about the products and tools. Each night I take my makeup off with Simple Cleaning Cloths, I've found them to be gentle and they are also lovely to my eyelash extensions. I then use my Clarisonic and Mario Badeschu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser {this cleanser can be a bit rough, use it 1 or 2 time a week}.




There is a new kid on the block and I've noticed such a huge change in my skin in only two weeks. I've been using the Radical Skincare Age Defying Exfoliating Pads and the results are truly amazing! My pores are smaller, my dark spots {at the age of 27 it's more of unevenness and freckles) are diminishing, my skin feels tighter, and overall has a new glow to it! I don't have crow's feet yet {bless my heart}, but these magical pads are said to reduce them by up to 50% in just two weeks. I don't typically have sensitive skin, and using these three nights in a row my skin did get a bit dry. I switched it up to every other night for a few days and all was good. Make sure you moisturize after! I use a Kiehl's lotion, but I hear that the Radical Restorative Moisture is supposed to be amazing. If it's good enough for Jessica Biel it's good enough for me! At $150 it's a bit pricy, but in the name of beauty it's worth it! The exfoliating pads retail for $75, thats 2.5 months of skincare - worth it!



This is an Instagram photo from this weekend {hello handsome beau}! I do have to say that my skin felt great! I didn't need a ton of foundation and it looked incredibly even {ignore the flushed cheeks - dancing queen}!





Here's the details on the product from Sephora - Radical Skincare is currently available to those living in the US and Canada.

What it is:
A set of exfoliating pads to produce youthful-looking skin. 

What it does:
These AHA and BHA acid pads exfoliate, support natural cell turnover, and accelerate the performance of Radical Skincare products. Its antiaging ingredients are proven to tighten and firm skin, reduce the appearance of pore size and lines, and preserve skin's hydration and nourishment. Excess sebum is removed while leaving the good oils to nourish and hydrate the skin. Enriched with chamomile for soothing and calming, it is perfect for sensitive skin. 


I'm expecting to have a glow like you've never seen on May 10th. My skin is already on its way to being a happy and healthy camper! A sincere thank you to Radical Skincare for asking me to try this fantastic product. You've got a fan for life!



Product was provided to www.mollydixon.com gratis of Radical Skincare, no other compensation was provided. All opinions are my own and were not influenced. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!