Skip to main content

Molly Wears: Vegas Edition #adamlovesmolly

The countdown to Vegas is nearing! The sunshine hitting my face on April 4th can't come soon enough. It's a weekend I'm so looking forward to. Instead of all the bachelorette hoopla I wanted to keep my party simple and decided to just make it the bride + bridal party. I let my MOH's pick the destination, it was between Scottsdale and Vegas, and Vegas won. We all know how important Instragram photos are, so I'm starting my planning a bit early on what to pack in my suitcase. Let's hope this time it doesn't take a detour to Alaska. You better believe I'm bringing makeup, a swimsuit, and change of clothes in my carryon. I'm also super excited there is a Rent the Runway at the hotel we are staying at, The Cosmopolitan. So, if I don't like what I've packed I don't have to run and buy a $600 dress, I can just rent it for the night hassle free!

With there being so many things to do: pool, drink, eat, shop, go out I'm a little overwhelmed with options. I do know I need a cute swimsuit and it has to be a bandeau - tan lines in a wedding dress - big no no! I also know I need some snazzy going out pieces, right know I'm loving everything Clover Canyon and Parker. Both brands are sexy and chic without screaming - VEGAS - BOTTLE SERVICE - STRIPPERS!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!