Skip to main content

Monday: Deals & Steals at Kohl's





There is little I find more thrilling then a good deal. Today at lunch I ventured out to look for new workout clothes and shoes, and was sucked into the clothes department at Kohl's. For those of you that are sticking up your noses right now, might I remind you that Lauren Conrad, one of the best dressed ladies on earth (in my opinion) designs for them. I also might be biased at how fantastic it is because my best friend works there, and the company has strong Wisconsin roots; however, you can't deny the three items I snagged (for under $100) are adorable! I love these pieces because they are so versatile. I can wear each to work and from day to night. I go through black blazers like there is now tomorrow. Ann Taylor, J.Crew, Gap, Rachel Roy, Zara - they are all in my closet, but the polka dot sleeves on this jacket were too cute not to pass up. I can't wait to pair it with a denim shirt and glitzy necklace for work or with a striped top for running weekend errands. It's all so girly - I love it - and LOVE a great deal!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!