Skip to main content

Lash Lash Baby.



When I hear about a product that someone else can't live without I immediately jump on the bandwagon. Especially when it costs less than $3. After reading Kirbie's rave reviews about Jordana Mascara, I picked up three tubes - one for Kelsey, Claire, and myself. Claire and I loved it, but we both have naturally super curly lashes. Kelsey said it made her lashes stick straight out - bummer. This is one of those products that I will keep buying over, and over, and over again! 

I love this video! Can you say amazing lashes! 



Get it here!







Jordana Mascara, $3
I've read and read and READ, what seems endlessly, about Jordana. The $3 "Miracle in a Tube." People raved about how it enhanced their lashes better than anything else they'd ever tried, and all you had to do was hop on over to the drugstore to pick it up. For some reason, I could not find it at all in Los Angeles, and had read I'd need to order it from the UK, so that made me want it more. Until I went to Texas for Thanksgiving — and my best friend's little sister, Lily, had amazing lashes. They looked long, full, and most of all, CLEAN. No clumps. Her bottom lashes looked fake — that's how good they were. And sure enough, it was Jordana! So I drove myself to the nearest Walgreens to pick up a few tubes (that cost me less than $10) and voila! So whenever people ask me if my lashes are real, I pull out Jordana and tell them to thank me later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!