Skip to main content

wedding wonders: beauty edition

It's getting closer and more real by the day. I believe we are going on 271 days. To the average person 271 is nearly a year, to a bride it's time to get  **** done. My wedding dress finally came in and I love it even more than I did when I first picked it out. I've been working my tush off: yoga, Pilates, and barre classes since the end of June {drum roll} I lost over 3.5 inches in my waist. I loved the way I looked in my dress and I think it will just get better and better as I workout and live the healthy lifestyle I've committed myself to {not giving up the wine}. Some of the most important pieces of our wedding have fallen into place: we have an amazing DJ - I want my friends to remember this epic dance party for the rest of their lives, I hired The Eventful Life for decor and coordination, I went to highs school with Jess and I know their vision will be beautiful. I'm so excited for our fantastic photographer, and I can't wait to work with The Beauty Department for hair and makeup. 

Maggie and Gina are literally a godsend, and I couldn't be more thankful that they are willing to paint this mug of mine on my big day! I'm having a really hard time finding a look that is completely "Molly" for my wedding day. I don't want to look too natural or too made up. I know I want my cheeks to be rosy, my skin to be flawless {I'm doing airbrush}, and for my eyes to sparkle. I'm told I look like Lindsay Price a lot, so I thought I would use some of her looks for inspiration. I am flattered people think I look like her and thought taking some cues from her would be worthwhile. I don't see myself wearing a red lip, but I do see myself with a natural pink lip, long {super long} lashes, a bronze glow, and a natural smokey {but not too smokey} eye. I want to look romantic, glamorous, and beautiful. Most importantly - I want to look like myself - just the supermodel version! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!