Skip to main content

fall forecast: molly's most wanted

We have an incredibly mild summer here in Minnesota. It snowed over two feet on May 2nd for goodness sake; however, the temperatures are starting to rise and per usual it's right as I'm craving to slip into a new fall wardrobe. While I'm loving my maxi dresses and sandals, I can't wait until it dips below 75 to throw on a jean jacket and statement necklace. My Frye boots are begging my feet to step into them and my blazer and sassy jacket collection has been feeling desperately neglected. After spending my 'happy hour' pinning away, I found some items that I can't live without. Some of them will just have to wait considering a $1,700 leather jacket isn't in the budget for this fall. What are you looking forward to sporting this fall?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!