Skip to main content

Home is where my heart is.

Family is everything to me in this world. My mom, my dad, and two sisters make everyday worth living. Which is why I'm so lucky to be marrying into a family that I adore to the moon and back. This weekend I ventured home to Milwaukee to celebrate the bridal shower of Megan one of Adam's cousins, and one of my favorite people in the world. She lives in Frankfurt with her soon to be husband, Alfred.

It was so nice to spend time with my parents and sister Emily. We had a particularly wonderful time brunching at Comet Cafe (so yummy if you're in Milwaukee). I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I spent the rest of the day at Meg's Irish bridal shower, complete with green Miller Lite! I gifted her a stunning pair of Roberto Coin earrings, that I'm a bit envious of. They each have a ruby on the back that brings your happiness, success, love, prosperity, and all things good!

We headed over to the County Clare the place to be to celebrate St. Patty's Day. I loved spending time with Adam's family and meeting some of my future relatives! On Sunday I shopped with my mom, I can't wait to show you what I picked up! LOFT and H&M have some idea pieces right now! Then we headed to Cafe Benelux (another must in Milwaukee) for a lunch and some good beers! It was great getting to know Megan's MOH Tayoi and her boyfriend.

I can't forget our trip to the Dog Hauss Friday. HELLO! Cheese fries!





I hope your weekend was a memorable one! a few pictures of our celebratory weekend!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!