Skip to main content

{for the boys} easy.


While dressing myself is where I have the most fun, I love it when Adam asks me for advice on his wardrobe. Sometimes I give him a big fat "OH NO NO NO", but recently he has really impressed me with his fashion choices. On the left is an exact representation of this style outside of The Mayo Clinic {where he is suit and tie man, or in scrubs}. He recently joined Trunk Club and I was so thrilled with the choices {his gorgeous} stylist picked for him! It was a great investment for him, especially for shirts that can be worn in regular rotation. The outfit on the right is also pretty close to what he would wear on date night, or for a nicer dinner; however, I don't think I could ever get him to put on those Cole Haans. I've seen them on guys around Rochester and I think they look so sleek! When helping your man get dressed remember to keep it simple, a nice watch, a pair of dark - clean cut jeans, a simple and trendy watch, and practical and fun shoes are all really important. I tend to shy away from man jewelry, but it works really on Adam's BFF Jerod, he can rock David Yurman like no one else! 

Scroll through the looks at the bottom for some GREAT pieces for your hunk!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!