Skip to main content

{nightly} routine


Working in the beauty industry has made me make sure I'm putting my best face forward. I now take more pride in my skin than ever before, knowing that it's one of my biggest selling tools. Humble brag: clients often asked how I have such a nice complexion or what am I personally using. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite picks with you! I know that none of these products are really 'wallet friendly' - another perk of my job! My boss gave me a Clarisonic Pro for Christmas, and I don't know how I ever lived without it. I've started using a MicroDerm wash to really scrub out my blackheads, and then I apply a recovery serum to help put moisture back into my skin, so I avoid breakouts. I love the Peter Thomas Roth Ultimate Creme in a Tube for the winter, and a couple of times a week I'll use the Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Night to ward of fine lines! These products are definitely worth a try! If you would like to order something give me a call at About Face 507.292.0922 - xo








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!