Skip to main content

{wish i was wearing} + a hello!

wish i was weaing oct 15

I never said that I had inexpensive taste. Coveting $2,200 leather leggings, even I know that's a little ridiculous. Pardon me if you own them {just know it's my jealously speaking}. 

The more practical things in this post the Dannijo bracelet and black pointy pumps. So glad to see that this shoe style is making a resurgence. I still can't stop drooling over this Celine bag, it seems to find me where ever I look.

Hope you're having a happy Monday! The beau and I traveled up to Minneapolis to partake in a Zombie Pub Crawl, not much pub crawling was done as my sister had a huge party at her house! Next weekend we're traveling to see Adam's sister and some friends in Steven's Point, Wisconsin. It's a small, but rather lovely college town (I went to leadership there in 7th grade). Dressing for a smaller school's homecoming has always been a challenge to me. Especially since I'm not too into sports and athletic wear (except for my yoga pants). What would you wear to celebrate at a school that you didn't attend? On my agenda today is googling their school colors and hoping that I have some jeans in that color! 

Update: The colors are purple and yellow! I can wear my yellow polkadot Current/Elliott jeans! 

Have a beautiful start to the week! I'm working a lot, getting some fun beauty training, doing wedding research, and getting my eyelash extensions filled! 

xx

m


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!