Skip to main content

{reality star style} lindzi cox


I'll be frank here, I know next to nothing when it comes to reality star style. If you're looking for an expert turn to my favorite, The Possessionista, Dana Weiss. I ask her on a weekly basis to "buy me this, or that" she never does, but I love her anyway. What I do know is good style or what I deem as #$%^&*( I NEED THAT IN MY CLOSEST! That is the emotion Lindzi Cox has made me emit all season. Her Haute Hippie dress on the first night had my convulsing (Dana ID'd this...duh)! The girl doesn't take herself too seriously and pulls off chic and effortless style like no body's business. Let's also talk about her CC SKYE "GYPSET" necklace - get it - gypsy + jet set! 

Update: Get Lindzi's necklace at the fabulous price of $86!!  I can't deny an amazing sale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zo chic.

shop nasty.

loving. all of these looks from  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  . the thing is, i probably have most of these pieces - very similar ones - in my closet. the wonderful thing about nasty gal is that their styling is impeccable. the hair. make up. poses. faces. accessories. it's all spot on and can give you a new outlook on the pieces you might have. boyfriend's oversize rugby shirt - throw on a rhinestone necklace - flats- and old cutoffs and you too can be a chic lady about town. white t-shirt lying around - stretch out the neck make it off the shoulder put on a cute skirt - ballerina bun - over sized watch and you're ready to disco. i love this website. i love their price point aesthetic and outlook. its carefree. fun. and young. check it out! and check out their blog:  http://www.shopnastygal.com/  real girls with real bad ass style. xx. this shirt is $44 on shopnastygal.com - very similar one at h&m for $5 but this one has more detail/shape.

shop it nasty.

Today's current obsession is a silk printed dress.  Buy it here!